Life is all about lessons and learning from them. It sounds like a trite cliché, but I do wish I knew in my teens what I know now.
I’ve compiled not one, but five hard won wisdom that I think everyone can benefit from.
- It’ll get rather messy if you open a Coke can after it’s been shaken.
- Red an pink can be a lovely colour combination. As can purple and yellow. Don’t let the judgment of others stop you dressing like a rainbow.
- Be careful when you break wind. Sometimes more can escape than you anticipated. It’s good to be prepared.
- It takes commitment and tenacity to put down roots, to build a life in a certain place. But sometimes all you need is an adventure.
- Sweat the small stuff. The small things, the everyday ordinary things, matter too.
For #bloganuary. What is a life lesson you feel everyone can benefit from learning?